Nickname: Kiki (This nickname originated from her uncanny similarity to the character Kiki from the Ghibli movie "Kiki's delivery service" when she was a young child. Even though she does not like the nickname, it has stuck with her.)
Birthday: January 6th
Height: '6 ''5
Likes: (at least 5)
- Fashion - Movies - Keeping tidy - Recycling - Caring for the environment - Samantha Wright (Her idol) - Keeping fit - Sports - Lifting weights
Dislikes: (at least 5)
- Untidy people - Untidy rooms - People who litter - People who make fun of her height - The dark - Making a fool of herself
- [SHY] : Haruhi tends to avoid attracting attention to herself, even though her height and build makes it tough.
- [CLUMSY] : Inside, Haruhi thinks she is smaller than she actually is, this obviously brings about problems when walking through doorways and walking past tables with things on. She is so set on avoiding being clumsy that it just makes her clumsier. She is not the most graceful girl you will ever meet, and does not know her own strength.
- [COMPASSIONATE] : Haruhi loves to help others, and will do anything to help. That.... sometimes can be a bad thing.
- [GENTLE] : Despite her intimidating looks, she is extremely gentle. But sometimes not knowing your own strength generates concern.
- [ALLOCENTRIC] : Haruhi always thinks about others before herself, which can lead her into trouble concerning schoolwork.
- [FORGIVING] : Haruhi tends to forgive people way too easily, and this can lead to her being hurt over and over again.
"Haruhi had always been clumsy, walking into glass doors, tripping over her feet and so on. Afraid of her own shadow, she had a lot of fears and was always condemned for it by her parents. No one had helped her overcome her fears, so continued to be scared for most of her childhood.''
2. Elementary school:
''Haruhi was tall for her age and was always mistaken for being older than she really was. She was always the tallest in her class and was teased for it all the time. She never stood up for herself because she was taught that standing up for yourself was wrong. Her parents lived on the rule of "Do to others what you would do to yourself." She tended to hide away a lot so she missed out on a lot of schoolwork.
3. Middle school:
"Still being the tallest in her class, the bullying had subsided but the intimidation period had started. Her classmates and peers stayed away from her afraid of being beaten up. In her effortless attempts to make friends, Haruhi discovered the world of sports. She dedicated her free time to keep fit and build up her body a bit. Taking a liking to volleyball and weightlifting, she made friends with more boys than girls (Even though it took her ages to actually talk to them). She was envied by girls because of this, but managed to let it brush past her.''
- She's a bit of a neat freak. - She's surprisingly good at art. - Her favorite colour is red. - Her favorite animals are goats. - Her short hair is a result of alopecia (it recently started to grow back). - She wears wigs sometimes.
- I RP LITERATE STYLE - I RP ONLY IN SKYPE AND NOTES
*chokes* What a cutie patootie! And she's in the volleyball club! I can just imagine her being a great volleyball player with her great height. But I can always imagine her dropping the ball from time to time, haha. >u< I really do love the outfit she has on in the chibi you drew of her! She looks so adorable in it. I just really like her overall character.